About Us: We are a small business primarily engaged in selling products via ecommerce. We have a distributed remote team of 9, spanning multiple continents.
You must be a problem solver, a strategic thinker, incredibly resourceful and capable of research to handle this position. If you’ve done really great work in a previous job, let us know in the comments below.
- Amazon PPC Management
- Amazon Listing Optimization Management
- Experience with Amazon Inventory Flat Files
- Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Mastery of Helium 10, Jungle Scout or any Amazon Product Research Tool
- Amazon Keyword Research Expeirence
- Independent learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Managing target ACOS based on product category
- Optimize negative keyword lists to reduce wasted ad spend
- Continually monitoring and optimizing bids and placements for maximum exposure
- Continually monitoring keyword ranking
- Keyword research to uncover new, or seasonal, keyword opportunities
- Analyzing existing and potential products for competitiveness and keyword opportunities
- Monitoring and optimizing listings where necessary, to add appropriate copy, or keywords, to assist with ranking and/or PPC performance
- Aggressively monitoring high ACOS campaigns and managing ACOS with strategies other than simply reducing bids
You must be flexible and adaptable. We have a large product catalog and thus our PPC strategies can differ than what many learn through courses, groups and YouTube.
We also want a quick learner, who can adapt to market and environmental changes.
You can work from home, with a flexible schedule. We are based in Northern California in the USA. We are looking for someone to start ASAP!
Please apply using the form below: