About Us: We are a small business primarily engaged in selling products via ecommerce. We are seeking to hire a video content creator for ongoing work.
This job is remote, you can work from home, with a flexible schedule. This is part time work, so if you’re looking for income to supplement an existing job, this might be a great fit for you.
We are looking for a content creator to create knife skills videos for a cutlery brand. It will be a mix of ASMR style slicing/dicing/chopping videos and instructional tutorials. You will plan the content, collaborating with our team for ideas, and shoot the videos. You will provide us with all “raw” footage (we have a video editor).
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced and skilled in knife skills, knife care and sharpening
- Experienced and skilled in creating overhead shot videos
- Comparable videos:
- Video recording experience (using a phone is fine)
- Good lighting or a lighting kit
- A good microphone (preferably separate from the phone)
- An aesthetically pleasing background / setup
- Expected output: 15 videos per week, videos 30-90 seconds, filmed vertically and horizontally for social media (not YouTube)
- Video editing skills
- Experience creating ASMR style videos
- Works quickly, can research your own ideas
We will provide a weekly budget for all materials to produce the videos. Since this is a cutlery brand, we will provide the knives to use to create the videos.
You will provide any written content that accompanies the video video editor can overlay the text. We have a dropbox for you to upload all videos. While it may seem like a lot of videos, keep in mind you can make several videos in one session (for example mincing videos with each video mincing a different food item).
You can work from home, with a flexible schedule. We pay on the 1st and 15th of each month, via Wise. Please apply using the form below. For top consideration, you can link to any social media or internet content (photos or videos) that demonstrates your ability to do this work. Thank you for your consideration.: