About Us: We are a small business primarily engaged in selling products via ecommerce. We are seeking to hire a customer service representative. This position can grow into long term, stable, employment.
The job entails a variety of tasks and we’re looking for an amazing, experienced person with a lot of resourcefulness. You will be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers via live chat, email and limited telephone contact
- Adding products to the website, processing orders and following up with customers and vendors when there are issues
- Monitoring social media comments and messages for customer service issues, responding proactively
- Managing customer returns and refunds processing
- Pinning products to pinterest and other limited social media posting
- Communicating with other employees for custom orders from customers
You must be a problem solver, a strategic thinker, incredibly resourceful and capable of research to handle this position. For example, if we use a term you don’t understand are you going to look it up in Google or ask us what it means? If you’ve done really great work in a previous job, let us know in the comments below.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Spreadsheets
- Independent learner
- Customer Service or Support Background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Will need to work a minimum of 2 hours during the workday in the USA.
- Helpdesk Software (we use Kayako)
- Telephone skills
You can work from home, with a flexible schedule Please apply using the form below: If you cannot view the form below, click here to open the form.